Anderson Casement Windows Air Leak

We have Anderson casement windows and we get cool air draft in winter. Please suggest what can be done.

Reply to
Sunil

Email Anderson windows first?

ROBMURR

I have these windows and have not had a problem. BUT--- Where are they leaking? If it is that the windows don't close tight enough,supposedly they can be adjusted. Contact Anderson online, or ask you local Anderson installers. If you are going to talk to Anderson, make sure you have all the numbers in the little insignia in one corner of the glass If it is around the casing, at the joint with the wall, suggest caulking---both inside and out. Remember, these windows are not perfect i.e. they do not guarantee

100% >We have Anderson casement windows and we get cool air draft in winter.
Reply to
royroy

Probably easiest to call them. If you go to their site and cannot find the phone number, download their parts catalog and the 800 number is in there.

Reply to
Art