Wind chill and water pipes

Page 9 of 9
The difficulty that some are having with this discussion is the term "windchill" was expressly conceived for human safety and a standard so individuals know how to dress themselves in adverse weather conditions. May be concerning things other than human we should say "heat transfer"...just my couple cents!