Willmar (JeldWen) Window Advise Needed

Hello, my contractor is going to use WIllmar ES2000 casement windows in our new home. I am concerned about the SHGC. It appears the SHGC is .78, that seems pretty high in compairison to other windows.
I live in ND so we do have harsh winters, from what I gather the higher the SHGC the more heat the window collects. Other new homes around me are using Marvin/Integrity/Anderson ect, those seem to have SHGCs around 35-40s.
I will be using the Solar Shield windows on the west side of my home, those have a R4.1 and SHGC of 41.
Some advice would be appreciated. Is this a quality window? Is the SHGC too high?
Thanks
Consumer reports rated alot of windows, Subscribe, online . There is alot of good info there. Also google, you have alot to learn SHG, CDF, VLT, and much more. Windows can be custom glass for each side of your house, Learn by research, its an expensive decision you will be living with. Nobody can answer the questions you need answered or all the things you should know. Google, and ck specs of top Co. Marvin , Anderson. etc . BTW Pellas condense easier than Anderson. You need that CDF, and more