Why is a multi-room DVR something worth crrowing about?

Page 2 of 2
aemeijers wrote:

the discovery station

Science channel has it at various times of the day/night I think Discovery may still be running some.
On 12/2/2010 10:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Guess I need to tell my DVR to search for it. I don't get science channel. :^(
I used to watch it every day after work on Discovery. Saw most of the episodes several times, so I'm probably only about a season behind. Other than them speaking Canadian, which was confusing at times, it was delightful. Reminded me of those similar segments on some kid's show I can't remember the name of.
--
aem sends...