Multi-Room Climate Monitor

Oregon Scientific makes some smallish multi-room climate monitors that will monitor up to three locations using wireless sensors. Does anyone make a similar unit that will monitor up to six locations using wireless sensors? Pointer to the Oregon Scientific unit is here:

Actually 5, if you buy two extra sensors and include the built in one.

Does anyone make a

There are a slew of such possible products, some of them are used in monitoring data centers and can log temp/humidity for up to 86 sensors - for the Room Alert systems. Whether you want to pay the price for such is another story.

There are also home automation products (X10 is still around and cheap) that can track multiple sensors.

If I were you, I'd buy two of the Oregon Scientific or some such. I've looked a home weather stations and have not seen any that would do more than two locations. There are a number of them though so you could check the manufacturers websites to make sure.

Check with Tidal Eng.

monitoring data centers and can log temp/humidity

price for such is another story.

can track multiple sensors.

looked a home weather stations and have not

though so you could check the manufacturers

Reply to
Grumpy