Whirlpool drop in range clock question

I have a Whirlpool drop in electric oven/range combo. The clock/timer unit is not working and I want to replace. How do you get to it. Can I remove the burners take the screws out of the burner recesses and lift the top off? what additional do I need to do to get to the clock unit?
Model number is RS630PSK-2 if that helps. The clock is on the front panel, top left, but there doesnt seem to be any obvious way to get to it from the front.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Frank

Can't tell you how to get to it, but word of caution on removing the screws around the burners. If they are like mine (steel screws into a potmetal) the screws will break off. My stove is Frigidaire and the burner screws were very small - none were removable. I had to break off all of them and cut out what was left - replaced with stainless sheet metal screws.
If your screws are bigger, or the burner is made from other material, it may be no problem.
Rich