Whirlpool Range

I posted a few months ago about my Whirlpool RS675PXG electric range not working. After a little investigating and a lot of help from this group

narrowed the problem down to the thermostate fuse on the back of the oven, which was an easy fix. Now, about 2-1/2 months later the problem is happening again. I haven't had a chance to test anything yet (I've just been told by the renter that it's the same problem), but I'm thinking it will probably be the same thing. My question now is, why does this part keep failing? I've read on another forum that problems with the thermostate fuse can point to bigger problems, but what and how do I fix them? Another thing, both times that this problem occured the oven sat around for quite a while (1-2months) without being used. I don't know if this inactiviety could play a role but I thought I'd mention it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jrmfzf

best to look at:

buffalobill