Which PowerWasher Should I get? I have 3 That I'm seriously considering.

My main uses are for cleaning concrete, the driveway and the house. Here are the 3 choices that i like:
http://www.projetpowerwashers.com/page25.html If i get this one, I was thinking of getting the $140 option kit.
The 2nd choice is http://www.projetpowerwashers.com/page10.html
The last choice is http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeIdi70&langId=-1&catalogId@06970&PHOTOS=on&productId 0241324&categoryId!0212
Is having a commercial Honda engine (GX) important or is a regular honda motor (GC) good enough? My ideal machine would have a Honda GX commercial motor and a cat pump but thats just too much money. Out of those 3 choices which one do you guys recommend? All information helpful. Thanks ahead.