OK, I see your concern.
Bleach doesn't go through at high pressure because it wouldn't be in
contact with the surface long enough to do any good.
You use the low-pressure setting to spray the bleach where you want it,
and wait 20 minutes or so while the bleach does its work, keeping the
surface damp (dried bleach doesn't do much good).
Finally, you use the high-pressure setting to rinse off the bleach
water and remove stuck-on dirt.
If you want to be *really* thorough: power-wash, bleach, power-wash.
As part of my anti husky campaign, I shall offer the following advice:
Husky is crap. I bought one, used it three times in over a year, it failed,
and because it was over a year old, they wouldn't do anything.
HUSKY IS CRAP. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you want a real power washer, buy a real one.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.