Where to buy air conditioner parts in Dallas area?

Hi,
Can anyone suggest a good place to buy the parts?
I need to buy a wheel (fan blades, located in attic) for my Carrier central air conditioner. It was damaged hitting a screw which was too close to it. Thanks a lot.
-SZ

an authorized Carrier Dealer, try the phone book!