Where can I buy odd rated GFCI interrupter

I need to buy a 30 amp rated GFCI interrupter, for a certain application. I would prefer it to be a standard shape that mounts into a form for electrical outlets, even though I do not need an actual outlet on the interrupter. Any ideas where I could find something like that?

Ignoramus9863

I did a search and came up with this. Maybe you could do a search also?!

Reply to
Toller

Thanks. Turns out that the GFCI breaker that needed replacing was standard 20A. It was not apparent on the GFCI how much it was rated for, and I was fooled by the 30A [non-GFCI] breaker in the basement, into thinking that I need a 30A GFCI breaker on the hot tub as well. Since I had a replacement 20A breaker, I was able to replace the original one. Once I remove the original GFCI, I was able to see its

20A rating on the side that was hidden.

You see, I had a problem of GFCI tripping in my spa, for no apparent reason. It was not always timed with turning on the motor or heater, and sometimes even occurred when the bath's timer was in the off position. (the bath turns on at certain times according to a mechanical timer)

So I have a hope that it was in fact the GFCI breaker that was faulty (due to its age).

I played with the hot tub a bit after putting in the new GFCI breaker, turning motor, heater, the whole thing on and off, and the new breaker has not tripped even once.

We'll see, maybe this way it will continue on to work for a few more years. This hot tub is about 20 years old, I think.

Ignoramus9863

Any chance a 30 amp GFCI breaker would serve?

Reply to
DaveG