Where can I buy foam backer rod for concrete gaps?

In another thread it was recommend that I use foam backer rod and urethane caulk to fill a gap between my driveway and sidewalk where the felt expansion joint has deteriorated.
I went to Lowes, Menards, and Home Depot and they say they don't carry the product. What type of local business should I shop for backer rod?
Add pictures here
βœ–
look up a Masonry supply store in your area.
-Jeff snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

My local HD (Tustion, CA) has the foam backer rod and self leveling sealant by SIKA
It's stocked w/ cement / masonry stuff
If your HD doesn't, you can get the suff online
http://brands.hardwarestore.com/269-1955-sika-corporation.aspx
I use the large tube (better value) it needs a LARGE caulking gun
backefr rods
http://search.hardwarestore.com/exec/?query Ίcker&x=0&y=0
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–

I saw 2 sizes yesterday at H.D. near the weatherstripping.
Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

they stock the caulk? I find it at the big box stores and at paint stores.
Add pictures here
βœ–
says...

Home Depot has it in the concrete supply secction. I use Home Depot's "Worksite" CD at home to make up invoices, look up prices etc. The SKU for the 3/4" backer rod is 271315.
-- Dennis
Add pictures here
βœ–
I saw 1/2" and 5/8" in the weatherstripping section, and 3/4" in the masonry supply section. It was not particularly easy to find, but it was there (Home Depot).
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks to all for the replies. I'll check Home Depot. The gap is 3/4" wide so I was thinking I need to use 1" rod. If the local HD doesn't have 1", then I'll check masonry supply stores and paint supply stores locally.
If all else fails, I have seen 1" available at some on-line sites.
On 17 Oct 2006 06:37:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:50:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

If you are talking about that round foam "rope". I have gotten it from Ace Hardware. One of the larger stores.
Add pictures here
βœ–