Whatís good for the fast food salesman isnít goo d for the air-conditioning technician.

Right. You'll get Sodium di-hydrogen mono-chlorinated oxide.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

...another goalpost gone missing.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
DGDevin wrote:

It's irrelevant whether Soros is the puppet-master behind Huffington. In my view, castigating Huffington because of its funding or NewsMax or Fox or anybody else has nothing to do with the truthfulness of their reporting.
The things - the reports - should stand on their own.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 07:30:52 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

My first mortgage was 14.5%, down from 18.5% earlier that year when we were looking for a house.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ