What's in your man cave?

Page 2 of 2
1. Big screen TVs permanently tuned to NFL, NBA, MBA, and Charles Bronson movies
2. Barbeque with beef always cookin' on it
3. Scotch
3. Power tools
4. Barbells and dumbbells -- nothing under 300 lbs.
5. Shooting range
6. Stripper pole
7. Stripper
8. Hello Kitty mural (to keep it real)

Just building it. It will have at least 3 tv's for separate programs. Stereo, lots of stereo equipment, bar, wood stove, and home theater audio also. Record player. Wish it big enough for pool and games.
Greg

I sent you an email ( I think) :-)
Would love to see them.
Hank

My wife complains that I have taken over the whole house as my cave.