What is HP1 and HP2 on thermostat?

White-Rodgers 1F85-275: http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/instruction_sheets/0037-6488.pdf
I have a heat pump (single stage compressor) with electric coils as auxilary (emergency) heat. Should I config the thermostat for HP1 or HP2?

If I am reading it right HP2 is for a two stage compressor so my "thoughts" would be HP1. Now, I am not a trained HVAC person so only giving my .02 cents.. John
Didn't know it was the number of compressor stages, or, if the Aux/Emer coils counted as a "stage". ?