Wax Pen

I have a marker holder, black with a red twist knob, about 4" long, and am looking for the replacement wax. It is one of those markers that marks on anything. Any ideas on where to find it? I used to see these around, but Walmart and Lowes don't seem to carry it anymore.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

If it's a grease pencil, google that. Plenty of sellers.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

Woolworths, or Montgomery Wards.