Wax Pen

I have a marker holder, black with a red twist knob, about 4" long, and am looking for the replacement wax. It is one of those markers that marks on anything. Any ideas on where to find it? I used to see these around, but Walmart and Lowes don't seem to carry it anymore.
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:05:56 -0600, Michael Dobony

If it's a grease pencil, google that. Plenty of sellers.
--Vic
Woolworths, or Montgomery Wards.

On 12/04/2011 07:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

... or maybe E.J. Korvette, or Grant's.