waterproof adhesive and grout

Hi all;

I have a project that involves using stone tile (the kind with 2" X 2" tiles on a mesh backing) for a cube-shaped structure that will be submerged in water (a fish habitat in a pond). I envision attaching the tile sheets to some kind of baking (PVC sheet or cement board?), and filling hte spaces with grout.

Are there waterproof adheasives and grouts that will stand up to permanent submersion? Any ideas for backing?

Thanks a heap,

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Lots of them, unfortunately they will probably kill the fish. Better go to the local aquarium and start asking questions from them.

Reply to
SQLit