Grout & Tile Adhesive Removal

I just finished my bathtub walls and am wonderings if there are any secrets to getting rid of grout and tile adhesive from the tiles. Obviously, doing a better job of cleanup as I went would have been optimal, but now I'm stuck with a bit of a job. Any great formulas for this?

Reply to
Sanbar

they have products at a tile store for this. ask at a real tile store, not a big box.

it's a LOT easier to clean when it's not set.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer