Walmart Exterior Paint?

Page 2 of 2

care less what anyone else uses so I trust his judgement.
*snip*
Does it really matter <which> company makes it if the reseller specifies lesser quality ingredients or quality level?

General Motors makes the Chevette, Vega, and the Cadillac. Too bad all three of them are shit.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

What do you know for fact about it? Didn't think so. Speculation means squat.

Apples and oranges.

I know high quality isn't a concern for W-M branded product, and I know S-W makes a contractor grade that I wouldn't recommend to anyone... same with a few other paint brands. If that's what's being sold at W-M it's not worth it.
Hopkins wrote:

You don't know that for fact regarding their paint. You speculate as well as generalize.

Yet you recommend no products.

If?? As I said, you don't know. Walmart's an easy target but you like others in this thread have no facts or figures to really shoot at them with regarding this topic.
-end of conversation-
*yawn*
You say walmart paint is made by S-W, but that means nothing. S-W makes a crappy line of paint just like most other brands, but somehow we're supposed to be impressed when you claim S-W makes WM paint.
I know WM's main concern isn't quality -- why would their labeled paint be any different?

I certainly did in the other thread. Try to keep up.

I'm not the one trying to sell someone on something I'm clueless about. You can't say anything definitive about WM paint quality. You're not getting S-W's good stuff for 12 bucks per, no matter how it's labeled.
Even the Valspar stuff that's labelled Valspar is lower quality.
While I'm at it, the multi-use stuff is iffy at best. IMO it's targeted for homeowners who just don't want to bother with buying a couple different paints

could
Exactly, they don't put their name on the can for a reason.
No magic here. Buy cheap paint and you get cheap paint. You say you LIKE to paint the house every coupla years? Buy cheap paint.

one
next
WALMART PAINT IS THE BEST DANGED PAINT IN THE WHOLE DANGED UNIVERSE !!!