Wallpaper Border in Bathroom

I put a wallpaper border in my bathroom. I used water to activate the adhesive instead of using the paste adhesive. The border is starting to peel up in areas. I want to remove the border and put up a new one using the adhesive. What is the easiest way to remove the old border?
SharonTN wrote:

Have you considered pulling it off?