Vinyl floor scuff

I've got some vinyl floor scuffs (not the type from a shoe sole), probably happened when moving in furniture. You can't see unless the sun is hitting it right, so its not a tear. Can't even tell when standing right over it. Just so happens the large vinyl area gets the slider and front door light.
Is there a product that might 'fill in' the scuffing? I tried a little mop and glow using a rag on one of the spots and it didn't work like I thought.

Nothing will replace the gouged material. Wax may help appearance, but it is not going away.