vinyl floor tiles

I'm thinking of having vinyl floor tiles in my kitchen and conservatory but I cannot afford amtico or karndean etc. I've found some cheaper slate effect tiles that I like but I think they would look more authentic if the was a "grout line" between the tiles rather than butted up together. Amtico sell strips to give a grout affect but does anyone know if there is another way of achieving this affect? Would it be possible to use any type of flexible grout? thanks for any ideas.

Reply to
bodgeman