Fitting Karndean vinyl flooring

Hello,

I have a small amount (less than 1 sq. metre) of Karndean flooring (very similar to Amtico) to lay onto a plywood base.

I have the tiles left over from my kitchen in my old house, but I do not have any feature strips (only £9 to buy) or adhesive - the trouble is you can't get this in less than 2.5kg sizes (for £20) which is way much more than I need.

Is there any cheaper adhesive I could use? I am not bothered about Karndean's warranty, and the room is a cloakroom, so shouldn't be under water too often!

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex