6 cubic metres of coal - free or cheap!

Hello!

I have at least 6 cubic metres of coal in central London which we found

in a coal hole! The property is near Paddington station so easy to find!

Make me an offer ! (but there is no reserve so you might get it very cheap or even free of charge)

It looks like top quality house coal and has been there for about 30 years (it would have been used in a coal boiler for the central heating system in a small block of flats).

You can park a lorry outside in our car park, but you will need to bag it and carry it up 1 flight of steps. If you have a hoist on your lorry

you could use that !

Any offers?

Lightman

Reply to
Lightman

You could set up a stall and sell it by the lump to expat Scots first-footers who left theirs at home.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

EBay ?

Reply to
Robbo

One carrier bag per weekday on the 17:54 to Reading?

Reply to
Bob Martin

Is it located near a canal? Boaters often burn coal. Ask on uk.rec.waterways.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Laws

That wouldn't even get it as far as Old Oak Common.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Shake it out of your trouser leg, whilst distracting the guards.

Reply to
Steve Walker

No doubt that's on over Christmas. Again.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I wish it was.

The best thing to look forward to is non-stop The Two Ronnies on ITV3.

I wonder how much of the rise in suicides at christmas is down to the TV schedules?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You'll have to wait for New Year's Day...

Kim.

Reply to
kimble

If the best thing thats on is the two johnnies..then definitely. Id certainly top meself rather that watch stiff that wasn't that funny in 1967 when it first appeared..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Another place you might (only might, mind) find an outlet is gardeners. There was an article on an Horizon programme about research into a long gone civilisation in South America that said the farmers used charcoal on their farmlands.

You might find it on a search engine if you are savvy enough. I would like to try some or some coal dust on my borders. I bet a local allotment holder would be interested. Try Garden Web or uk.rec.gardening or rec.gardening.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer