Supplier of non-self-adhesive vinyl tiles

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can buy non-self-adhesive vinyl floor tiles? The self-adhesive ones seem convenient but my experience of laying them when there is a trace of dust or damp, they lift.
In particular I am looking for slate-effect, but the non-adhesive tiles is what is important.
Thanks,
Clive
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You could look at the people doing vinyl garage floor tiles. These tend to be thicker and so stay down under their own weight with no need for adhesive.
For example: http://www.paftektiles.com/ http://www.bricoflor.co.uk/ http://www.screwfix.com/p/ecotile-pvc-interlocking-floor-tiles-2m-dark-grey-8-pack/85464
and plenty of others.
Theo
On Friday, 26 February 2016 15:05:19 UTC, Theo wrote:

but cost several times the amount. I've removed the tile's junk grade adhesive with paraffin.
NT