Purchasing self-adhesive cork floor tiles

It's a conspiracy.

Every time you need to make a small modification, the design or the material is no longer available and you have to replace the lot! Fashion, style, pah !!

I bought wonderfully cheap, naff, self-adhesive cork floor tiles (boo, hiss, behind you!) from Ikea (double boo, double hiss). Love the tiles. Warm, forgiving to dropped plates. Never shrunk a millimeter, never curled or lifted.

Now, I have this mad idea to move a power cable and it involves digging a "trench" across the moderful (naff) 70's solid kitchen floor. Some of the cork tiles will get it.

So all I need to do is buy replacement tiles and hope the colour and "patterning" does not stand out too much.

Does anyone in the UK sell self-adhesive cork tiles any more? I suppose I could spend an idle day struggling and looking through Ikea

- but I haven't got the strength this time of year.

BTW, my nomination for the most useless Web site, Homebase. You can buy pet insurance from them online, but just let you try and find out what type of bolts they stock....

Clive (gnash, rant)

Reply to
Clive Long,UK