Underdrawer drawer slides

The local Home Depot renovated their own kitchen cabinets section and, on opening a drawer, found the glides attached to the bottom of the drawer at the sides, not on the side. Solid full extension, too. The drawers look much like the ones in my kitchen, 30 years older: no real side clearance, and at least a 5/16 in space from the drawer bottom to the bottom of the side (front and back) rails. Yet, HD does not sell these things, and the internet searching I've done gets either the center-mount single-track nylon wheel job, or underdrawer computer keyboard glides. Any pointers to where these might be found would be appreciated.
--jim

www.cabinetparts.com
<snip>

Thank you. --jim