Filling foundation tie holes

Hi All, As one of my first steps in getting my basement ready to be finished, it was recommended that I fill the tie holes with hydraulic cement. I already did a few with Quikrete hydraulic, but there are probably upwards of 200 tie holes to fill, so I'd like to know if there are any products out there that make the work easier, maybe something that comes in a tube that I can inject with a caulking gun.

Thanks for any input, Howard

Reply to
HDH