Unable To Locate Furring Nails

I moved to central-eastern Oklahoma from California. I want to stucco my house but I can not locate a source for furring nails. Home Depot,Lowes,Ace and True Value are not interested in locating for me. I need a retail source that is close or that will shipp. Thanks, Byron

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 355233 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
okibarn

The bigger issue is where you hope to buy the lath. I would expect the source for stucco, lath, etc would have the nails or have self furring lath. If you truly want an online source, here is one:

DanG

Is google broken?

Reply to
ransley