Trane vs. Bryant

Any experience with Trane vs. Bryant gas furnaces? I'm looking for an 80% efficiency, two-stage unit, variable fan.
Thanks.

Installer is more important than the brand. 80% is 80% just different sheet metal and paint.
Do the manual calculations to be sure that your getting enough air volume and heat for your home.
vidbex wrote:

You pick the installer. Let them pick the brand. The installer is far more important to the final product than the brand.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
i have a trane for four years now and I love it. It is all that is said about it/
message vidbex wrote:

You pick the installer. Let them pick the brand. The installer is far more important to the final product than the brand.
-- Joseph Meehan
Dia duit
I have a Trane 80% efficency installed last Year. No problems. Works fine. The installation is important...