Toto Toiliet Won't Stop Filling

I have a Toto Toiliet with a Power Gravity flush system, which I admit is not like the old float ball I'm used to. Anyway, it won't shut off about half the time after a flush. Do I replace the entire power gravity unit? They don't seem to be available from Lowe's, etc. Are there adjustments on it?
Any thoughts/help welcome.
Denrael wrote:

Hi, Don't they have a customer support on-line? They may have FAQ to begin with.