TOTO toilets shortcoming

My place of employment replaced all the toilets last year with new TOTO wall mounted ones. I do not know the model and frankly am not interested in getting down to floor level to find it.
On this newsgroup I have heard the praises of TOTO toilets sung and yet find them to be awful toilets, at least in their flushing coverage inside the bowl. Yes, they do deliver a strong flush but the water never touches the back side of the bowl and you are always greeted with someone else's leftovers when entering a stall.
Why would such a basic engineering necessity be ignored by the maker of supposed superior toilets?

I recently had a Toto installed, a 1.6 gallon toilet. The flushing performance is NOT impressive. My older 1.6 gallon Kohler did a much better flush.
The Toto is, as the OP states, very over-rated IMHO.

That's because the people at your work place don't eat enough fiber. They probably fill up on burgers & fries, a lot of junk food.
If they ate right, their shit would flush with no shit stains.
Re: TOTO toilets shortcoming:

And it wouldn't stink either.

Hara Numi wrote:

Please provide some sort of procedure I can use to ensure others eat the types of food that do not leave residual matter on the inner wall of a toilet. If that is not possible then perhaps some pointers on how to prevent the fast-food eaters from entering the stalls might be helpful.
On 10/4/2010 9:41 PM, badgolferman wrote:

Models to maybe avoid. I have 2 Toto's and one has the max flush with it's bigger flapper that I've had to replace twice over maybe a 4 year period. Otherwise, no flushing problems. The bigger flapper is nicer but I did not get another when I replaced last toilet.

If you're not willing to cite the model, your criticism doesn't mean much.
I have three Toto Drakes, and they are the best performing toilets I've ever used.
mike wrote:

Mine is the Toto UltraMax with the Toto Washlet. The toilet flush is not especially good despite the larger flapper and 1.6 gallon tank. I can't imagine that their models with the smaller tank can be any better.
mike wrote:

Really? So how do you find the model number of a wall-mounted toilet? It's not stamped anywhere obvious.

Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=998&bih=806&q=toto+wall+mounted+toilet&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai =
See anything familiar?
mike wrote:

It looks like the CT708H Wall Mount Toilet Flushometer Series, but I can't verify the part number since there is nothing visible on the toilet itself.

You need to lay on the floor on your back, the number will be visible once you're down there.
Hara Numi, 10/5/2010,3:53:12 PM, wrote:

In that case I retract everything I've said !

down the drain, including anything that may have splattered on the walls.

Maybe your wall mounted model stinks, but my "Toto Ultimate One-piece" is the best toilet I have ever had in my nearly 60 years on this earth. It's a low-flow, leaves NO stains of any sort, ever, and has yet to stop up once since I got it 4 years ago. I think I still own a plunger, but I couldn't find it if my life depended on it. The high- flow American Standard the Toto replaced could certainly not hold a candle to the current toilet. It was always dirty and stopped up at least 3 times a year. When we build an addition later this year, we will be putting the same Toto model in the two new bathrooms.

You might want to check out this "review":
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/248236/dim-idea-rob-long