Tool question

What brand of cordless drill is shown in this picture?
http://www.joggs.com/gallery/images/160261_hj.jpg
(DickCheney) wrote:

http://www.joggs.com/gallery/images/16 0261_hj.jpg
That is just nasty!
What drill? I didn't see one in the photo
: )

trick question isn't it?...I stared for the required 60 seconds and never saw the cordless drill...

I'll take 2
Dick Cheney wrote:

What drill?
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Ether I'm getting old (35) or I really into woodworking because the drill is mainly green with yellow. couldn't see the name there was a lady in the way.
Dick Cheney wrote:

A extremely ugly women in the way

Almost looks like a Ryobi Industrial model drill to me? http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/ryobiCID1802V.htm
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 50 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - Veritas Power Tool Guide - Ryobi 6" Grinder/Stand Combo - Band Saw Handbook - GMC R1200 1/2" Router - LRH Magic Molder - Triton Router Review Update! ------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like a very powerful drill. And look at the size of those batteries!

I'll buy that for a dollar!
Too much glare off that shinny and full set of teeth to be able to tell.

You need to get out more

What cordless drill?
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

Umm wass kinda hard to spot. But after careful scrutiny, I belive I did notice the drill. A johnson I think.
D. Mo

says...

Yeah, that was great, my wife just happened to be sitting in the office when I clicked on the link. "What is *that*?" says she, "Oops, not what it was advertised to be", says I, somewhat red-faced.

It's only further proof that Saddam Hussein collaborated with Al Quada terrorists, as I've maintained all along. Either that or the link went to Ashcroft's website. Here's a new one that should be safe from terrorists for the next few hours: www.joggs.com/gallery/?action=viewpic&id2725
Dick Cheney wrote:

I'll be darned, it's a new kind of dual tank pneumatic driver with full range torque control!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA