Tool question

What brand of cordless drill is shown in this picture?

Dick Cheney

trick question isn't it?...I stared for the required 60 seconds and never saw the cordless drill...

Reply to
Tom Kohlman

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Reply to
James Clark

Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews
50 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews:

- Veritas Power Tool Guide

- Ryobi 6" Grinder/Stand Combo

- Band Saw Handbook

- GMC R1200 1/2" Router

- LRH Magic Molder

- Triton Router Review Update!

SawEyes

Reply to
searcher1

I'll buy that for a dollar!

Reply to
Basic Wedge

Too much glare off that shinny and full set of teeth to be able to tell.

Reply to
Leon

It's not a drill. It's a prop to keep her from falling forward.

Reply to
JMWEBER987

A extremely ugly women in the way

Reply to
RWM
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

First one I have seen made with that much silicone. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis

Umm wass kinda hard to spot. But after careful scrutiny, I belive I did notice the drill. A johnson I think.

Reply to
D. Mo

Yeah, that was great, my wife just happened to be sitting in the office when I clicked on the link. "What is *that*?" says she, "Oops, not what it was advertised to be", says I, somewhat red-faced.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Mark & Juanita responds:

.

Well, now we know you're not Juanita. But you should have told her it was just some girl searching for the name of a reliable breast reduction surgeon to help her with her upper back pain.

Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore

Reply to
Charlie Self

:-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

It's only further proof that Saddam Hussein collaborated with Al Quada terrorists, as I've maintained all along. Either that or the link went to Ashcroft's website. Here's a new one that should be safe from terrorists for the next few hours:

Dick Cheney

I'll be darned, it's a new kind of dual tank pneumatic driver with full range torque control!

Reply to
Morris Dovey