Thoughts on the last snowstorm

Page 2 of 2
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 7:50:07 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

Most? Not where I live.
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 1:04:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have 2 vans, and use a big garage type push broom to clean off my vehicles.
bob haller wrote: "On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 1:04:28 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote: - show quoted text - I have 2 vans, and use a big garage type push broom to clean off my vehicles. "
Here, here! :)

Where, where?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 7:11:52 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Never heard that expression before, where you're in agreement with someone?
s'wrong with you people?
On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 12:47:46 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes but it's not here here" it's Hear Hear"!!
Like "I hear ya"

cl wrote: "- show quoted text - Yes but it's not here here" it's Hear Hear"!!
Like "I hear ya" - show quoted text -"
Dude, take it easy on dyslexics, will ya?
lol (:

I thnik yuo mena homophones? Nto lysdecsics.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/7/2016 4:30 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The last snow storm was a bit south of me, last week I did drive through where, where the snow storm hit. Fortunately, we got no snow hear hear.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 17:50:03 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have something called a shmutzen Rake or something like that from lLea Valley that works great for removing snow from the vehicles (and the front steps if not too heavy
I just looked it up - it is called Schmutz Haken - German for Dirt Hook.

I use a push broom too, but it did not work on the heavy wet crap we got earlier this week. I ended up using a plastic snow shovel upside down. Plastic cant really scratch the paint as long as I dont push hard. I just leave an inch of snow which eventually falls off, or I wipe it off with my gloves.
On 2/6/2016 6:30 PM, bob haller wrote:

Must raise hell with your paintjob!
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 8:30:34 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

How's your paint job doing?
On 2/6/2016 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

My experience in NYS is that road salt is much more damaging than a push broom.
One of my vehicles has four wheel drive. I've not needed it yet, and kind of like it that way. The electric rear defogger is really nice. And cabin heat for cold weather is good. Power steering is nice, and automatic transmission.
Last night, I cycled my NiMH rechargable batteries through the charger. In case I need some light for the next power cut. Whenever that might be.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

When I have to clear the car, I use a big straw broom. But since I have a garage, I don't do that anymore. I don't warm my car beforehand. Just start it and go. It warms up faster with a load on it. But my wife warms her car. Since she has only a mile to go to work, I don't nag her about it.