thoughts on soap

You know how, When they put in anti-lock brakes, or better tires on cars**, people just drive faster.

Well, I didn't believe the stories about them adding enzymes to laundry soap. I thought it was just advertising or it meant nothing. Until there were news articles about people at detergent factories getting sick from enzymes. And then I did notice that clothes came out cleaner.

So now I just let my clothes get dirtier, and everything evens out.

**And why is it whenever there's a TV court show, litigants constantly refer to their cars as vehicles?
Reply to
micky

... because that is the language in the law. They do not want people quibbling about whether it is a car, a truck, an SUV or whatever.

Reply to
gfretwell