They Installed A Smart Meter When My Back Was Turned

I see you subscribe to the "If you can't argue facts, denigrate your opponent as a means of changing the subject." school of Internet interaction.

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:25:18 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You're lying again, Malformed. Your bible is Rules for Radicals. You can't help it, though. Obama owns you.

you're lying again, herr goebbels, your bible is Fox news, "rules for people who can't think for themselves". You can't help it though, Limbaugh, Cruze and the Mormons own you
On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 12:40:35 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Whenever Malformed gets caught in a lie he falls back on IKWYABWAI. He's so predictable, just like all lefties. They all lie when caught in a lie, just like their Messiah.

Malcom does zoom of into outer space when he/she/it can't cope with the truth about itself and those like him/her/it. ^_^
TDD

I can see that you opened your limbaugh syllabus to chapter 3...you really should start at chapter 1
On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 12:24:05 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I can see you're still a lefty, nothing but lies and repeated lies; no sign of intelligent life.

:>{
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 21:06:14 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You're still intent on proving that lefties are stupid as stones, I see.

Leftist aren't stupid, they're just evil and do stupid things on purpose. ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:55:39 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Their leadership, perhaps. The followers are stupid as stones.

Perhaps, but their leaders aren't displaying very intelligent behavior, especially our Affirmative Action President. ^_^
TDD
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 01:50:07 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Between Obama and Soros (or Buffett), who do you think has got hold of who's nose?

why do people keep ragging on krwless?
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:08:39 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Why does Malformed always lie? Why does he use that name?
A: Because Malformed is a lefty Democrat.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Maybe it is a clash of personal chemistry.

Well, lefties often do need to bathe.

that makes the assumption that krwless has any chemistry

Why does krwless always lie? I don't use Malformed?

One night, an 87-year-old man came home from Bingo to find his 92-year-old wife in bed with another woman.
He became violent and ended up pushing her off the balcony of their 20th floor apartment, killing her instantly. Brought before the court, on the charge of murder, he was asked if he had anything to say in his defense. 'Your Honor,' he began coolly, 'I figured that at 92, if krwless could screw, she could fly.'