The best day of my life.

Page 3 of 3

Ba-da-boom!
--
Tegger

Exacty what I said...
Location...location...location.
:-)

My neighbor and I were out in our respective backyards and I loudly told my wife: "Honey! Longhorn Towing has a nice silver BMW for sale cheap!"
This is one of those rare moments where everything just falls together perfectly.
I think I'll buy that BMW and park in my driveway.

Yuh ain't got much goin' on in yer life, do ya'?
nb

Not too much. That's why I'm posting to Usenet on a Sat. night. What's your excuse? :-)

I'm a caregiver for my senile mom. I have NO life! ;)
nbxc

Too bad man. I wish her the best. You're a damn good son.
On 7/30/2010 12:12 PM, JimT wrote:

repo?
--
Steve Barker

Yes. Longhorn Towing.
JimT wrote:

It's called "schadenfreude" - "epicaricacy" in English.