how long does it take to install a shallow well pump

under my home I have a one half horse power shallow well pump on a platform. very easy access to the pump. disconnect the in coming water pipe from the well and the exit pipe and electrical cord then reattaching the piping and electrical on the new new shallow well pump how long would it take with easy installation

Reply to
Anonymous