The best day of my life.

Brand? Model? Cost? Source? I need one!
cheers Bob
Can't lay hands on it right now. My MIL bought it at IIRC Big Lots for about $3. Two of our dogs go running when we hit it, but the other just tightens his jaw a bit. It is blue, and about 1.5" x 1.5" x 3". 9v. battery. I will post when I find it. Just got home, and things are all over. I have seen them in those catalogs that my MIL gets with all that crazy stuff in them.
Steve

I have one of those too. I can't even use my back porch, with the yapping mutts.
If it's convertible. Can you go out and fill it with the garden hose, before the tow guy moves it?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

It belongs to the finance co. now. :)

This sort of thing has a funny way of coming around again. When's the last time your water heater decided it was time for you to have a trout hatchery in the basement?

I'll take a look at it. We are basically very fortunate people. We always manage to pay our bills at least. I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a putz.

http://www.ponddoc.com/Topics/DiagnoseWater.htm
http://http.cdnlayer.com/ec1images/raw/products/8/82025hr.jpg
Heh heh heh.... :-)

I'll check my Homeowner's too.

http://haywood.ces.ncsu.edu/content/CareofFingerlings&source=haywood

Don't know about you, but I don't like anyone who owns a BMW. They have a Mercedes wannabe complex, and act out. Hey, I can't help it if they can't afford a Mercedes and have to settle for a Beemer.
Steve

I wouldn't own one but the are nice looking cars. Too pricey for me, and my neighbor apparently. I still drive my 1998 Toyota Tacoma and will until the wheels fall off. Car pmts. are a thing of the past for me. He was living beyond his means. Seem to be the thing to do around here. Seemingly everyone here (Austin) has a Lexus, Infinity, BMW, Corvette, etc.... I just never got into the status car thing. I'd much rather have another dirt bike and a trail to tear up. :-) Or a boat.

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.
http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.
http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html
Oh, dopey me. I only parked them on the Las Vegas Strip for ten years. What do I know? Part of that ten years was from 68 to 70 when they were looked at as a foreign piece of shit. Then from 82 to 90, when they were better. But we called them Beemers. I've probably driven more of them than you've ever seen. I even got to drive the Beatle's psychedelic Bentley. They didn't own it at the time, Dr. Lonnie Hammargren, a local brain surgeon did. But, hey, you know more than I about such things, so call it whatever makes you happy.
Steve

Should we start a Can't Care Less Club? I would never own one. And all the interiors seemed like a cheap Mercedes imitation.
Steve
re: Do you own a BMW car?
No, not even close. A couple of Fords and a Honda.
Let's not talk about nit-picking, OK? I pointed a simple fact, with no malicious intent, and you got all "I've parked 'em...I drove the Beatle's Bentley" on me.
Lighten up. It's Saturday.
reply:
Okay. I do thank you, because now when I am discussing cars with people, I shall not look like some hillbilly redneck by calling a BMW car a Beemer, and a BMW motorcycle a Bimmer. It is important to be politically correct these days, but my hard drive is getting just a little too full of stuff, and now since I've added something new, my brain has randomly kicked something else important out.
HONEY! Is lunch ready? (Now what the heck was her name?)
Steve

A Beemer is a BMW motorcycle. The BMW car is called a Bimmer.
http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html
======= A former boss of mine began buying BMWs back in the mid 1970s. After two years, he called his the BM Trouble You. It was an electrical nightmare.

Probably even roamed them, too. We go to a lot of really wild remote desolate spots where there is evidence of ancient human habitation. There are definitely spirits there.
Steve

Old joke: What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?
--
Tegger

posted.toastnet:

Location...location...location.

Porcupine has the pricks outside. Ba-da-bing!