Textured paint?

What's your take on textured paint...
clevere wrote:

It isn't smooth.
-- dadiOH _____________________________
I thought about going this route...until I realized that if I ever wanted something different after I did it, it would be a PITA to get rid of it.
KD

How did you come to that conclusion? I figured it would be an easier way to cover up repair jobs in the wall..

D > clevere wrote: D > > What's your take on textured paint... D > D > It isn't smooth.
That was a rough answer! <g>
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Butt softly....the wind through yonder pants seat breaks.....
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971