Tessera toilet system by Geberit

As I have a VERY small bathroom (5'x7'), I am considering the Tessera toilet system by Geberit to give me more effective space. Fortunately, the studs are deep enough that they will accomodate the concealed tank. If anyone has any experience with this model, please give me the benifit of your experience. Thank you.
NewToHome wrote:

No direct experience, but that looks very attractive. By the time you're done, you'll probably have a grand in it.
Be sure the waste connection has a vent or I'm afraid you will have problems. (Don't know if this is replacing some existing layout or not.)
As an alternative, had you considered a corner toilet? Or a small footprint toilet, like the Toto, mounted in a corner. The angled layout can save a lot of space in cramped room.
Jim

Have you looked at the English style with the tank high up the wall?
--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/