Tempature contolled plugin for receptacle

Is there such a device that I can plug in like a lamp timer for example, And set the temperature to the degree when the power will come on ? I want to heat wrap my water pipes coming in from my well.
Thanks
Ed
How about self regulating pipe heat tape?? http://www.heatersplus.com/fpc.htm

Ed wrote:

The 'thermocube' does this, but is non-adjustable. Comes on at 35?? and turns off at 40 or so.
Have seen it in catalogs, and at lowes. Its not avail. at home despot.
11-12 bucks.
Dave
On 12 Dec 2006 14:42:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in alt.home.repair:

Thanks a bunch for the heads-up about those! I have had a need something like that for years but didn't know any existed. This is way simpler, cheaper, and portable in a point-of-use way than hard-wired temp sensor controllers. Exquisite!
Here is the website for it -
http://www.thermocube.com /
--
seek electricity