Tempature contolled plugin for receptacle

Is there such a device that I can plug in like a lamp timer for example, And set the temperature to the degree when the power will come on ? I want to heat wrap my water pipes coming in from my well.

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
Ed

How about self regulating pipe heat tape??

RBM

The 'thermocube' does this, but is non-adjustable. Comes on at 35?? and turns off at 40 or so.

Have seen it in catalogs, and at lowes. Its not avail. at home despot.

11-12 bucks.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

On 12 Dec 2006 14:42:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in alt.home.repair:

Thanks a bunch for the heads-up about those! I have had a need something like that for years but didn't know any existed. This is way simpler, cheaper, and portable in a point-of-use way than hard-wired temp sensor controllers. Exquisite!

Here is the website for it -

25th Century Quaker