Temp faucet repair

Dual o-ring bathroom faucet

Disassembled. Wiped dry then wrapped Teflon tape around the stem. Reassembled and no leak.

Will need to pick up some 1/2" o-rings next time I go near the plumbing supply...but maybe this will hold up for a while?

Reply to
philo

What was the customer's original complaint?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

As I've said numerous times:

It's only temporary...unless it works.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yep!

Reply to
philo

A local mechanic claims there is nothing more permanent than temporary. Your version is better.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

When spoken, you have to use the "..." pause for effect.

You let the "It's only temporary" sink in for a second, then bring the hammer down.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Everything is temporary...

Reply to
philo

I got tired of chasing O rings after a disappointing experience with my air hose reels (is it SAE or metric etc) I bought a metric and SAE assortment (2 kits) from Harbor Fright that has a good selection of both.

Reply to
gfretwell

I have a few here and by the time I need then they will probably be dried and cracked.

Reply to
philo