Temp faucet repair

Dual o-ring bathroom faucet
Disassembled. Wiped dry then wrapped Teflon tape around the stem. Reassembled and no leak.
Will need to pick up some 1/2" o-rings next time I go near the plumbing supply...but maybe this will hold up for a while?
On 9/23/2015 5:12 AM, philo wrote:

What was the customer's original complaint?
On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 5:12:46 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:

As I've said numerous times:
It's only temporary...unless it works.
On 09/23/2015 10:24 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yep!

A local mechanic claims there is nothing more permanent than temporary. Your version is better.

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 12:03:45 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

When spoken, you have to use the "..." pause for effect.
You let the "It's only temporary" sink in for a second, then bring the hammer down.
On 09/23/2015 11:03 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Everything is temporary...

I got tired of chasing O rings after a disappointing experience with my air hose reels (is it SAE or metric etc) I bought a metric and SAE assortment (2 kits) from Harbor Fright that has a good selection of both.

I have a few here and by the time I need then they will probably be dried and cracked.