SWMBO

I'm seeing a lot of references to SWMBO recently.
Is Rumpole back on the air ?:-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Jim Thompson wrote:

Actually from H. Rider Haggard (better known by the shorter title, "She") by way of Rumpole. -Wm
"When the Rudyards cease from Kipling, and the Haggards ride no more." - James Kenneth Stephen (1859-1892)