Speakman-Kent bathefaucet

My house, built in 1935, has a Speakman-Kent faucet in the bathtub. It is one with three knobs, hot, cold, and diverter. I would like to get a rebuilding/remodeling kit for it. I see that such kits are available from companies such as Danco for other models, but I have not been able to find anything for Speakman-Kent.
Does anyone know if such a kit is available, or if another kit can be used?
Thanks for your help.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH