Small non-Standard radiator key

I have older radiators, which have a small square faced lug (Smaller than the usual square lug on modern radiators) at the back of the radiator. I've been told that this key looks more like a small spanner with a four sided hole in it. Does anyone know where I can purchase a key for this type of radiator?
I have 75 yr old radiators got mine at Ace. Or heating supply store.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in message

Do you have contact details for Ace?
snipped-for-privacy@fetchmail.co.uk (Chortler) wrote:

He means Ace Hardware. Look in the Yellow Pages under "Hardware".
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:40:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Check the header. This guy's in the UK. Probably never heard of Ace Hardware.

Oops -- missed that. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@fetchmail.co.uk (Chortler) wrote:

Try a plumbing supply house, particularly one that caters to the plumbing trade.
Chortler wrote:

probably any local hardware store in your area.. i would stay away from home depot and lowes... might try any mom and pop hardware stores that been around for a while.. or a key shop...... i live in the south, so i could probably never find any in my area as there is no need for any... how about plumbing supply place.. i had a metal drain plug installed by realative on my hot water heater.. i had a metal key on it to drain the hot water heater.. might be the size you are looking for?? it seems the drain looked like a commercial grade water faucet, the kind that dont have any handle on it so the neighborhood kids cant turn the water on, the maint. people would use the key to turn it off and on.....