Skylink Model 86 Garage Door Keypad

Hi, I have this keypad which is good for older GDO of many different brand. It is U.S. model which is no good to me.(different frequency) I am in Calgary Alberta. If anyone down there could use this thing, I'll mail it to you. Just let me know via email. It is in original packaging with instruction sheet. Brand new.