Sink sealant.

I am dropping a new ceramic/vitreous sink into a melamine board counter top. Things don't stick well to melamine surfaces.

What should I use as sealant between the rim of the sink and the melamine surface?

Many thanks.

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

How about that silicon sealer that GE sells? Not the RTV silicon, but a clear stuff that seems to stick to anything. Can't remember the name though. Have used it to set a shower door in a fiberglass tub.

Reply to
professorpaul

There should be instructions. Silicone caulk sticks fine to my countertop.

Reply to
Norminn

Reply to
beecrofter