Reginox Ceramic sink

Good afternoon, WE need a new sink, preferably ceramic 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, like the Reginox one for £137 on this page

this a good brand, and has anyone dealt with the website in the past? They also seem to deal on the
site. Thanks for any input. WM

Reply to
wattie

Sorry, not familiar with that one, but having looked at a few I found and bought a similar and sort of traditional looking Villeroy & Boch one for a client recently, 100, maybe 120 euro + VAT ish. I'll buy the same one for here when we get the necessary round tuits.

-- Holly, in France Gite to let in Dordogne, now with pool.

Holly, in France